Friday, January 2, 2015

Eggtastic!

   Today I decided I needed some thing fun to do with my boy friend, Carson. I had been on my Pinterest the night before, and I saw eggs filled with paint.
 We took a trip to WalMart and got all the items we needed. I got to work as soon as we were home. 
  First I had to crack theses bad boys open from the top to drain the insides out. Whiling doing this, I felt like one of our favorite YouTubers, HowToBasic. After spilling all the guts out, I began to fill the eggs with four colors that the boy and I picked out.

  If I were to do this again, I would buy the bigger paint bottles, so I could put more in the eggs. After filling the eggs up, the website said to put tissue paper over the openings. I am assuming they do this so when you actually throw the eggs at the canvas, the paint just does not fly out. 
   Unfortunately, unless you do this on grass, it is messy and you need tarps everywhere! But I must say, that it is super fun and really cool artwork.

(Carson's is actually upside down)
 This is fun to do, just messy. I think children would especially enjoy this. Maybe a fun Easter activity. I would say this is one of the crafts that did not fail from Pinterest.

-KatieJoye

No comments:

Post a Comment